See below for how to connect your B200 or B250 bluetooth card reader to your mobile device and begin taking payments with SwipeSimple.
- Charge your card reader with the enclosed USB cable. You can either connect the card reader to a computer or power adapter. A full charge may take up to two hours.
- Download and install the SwipeSimple app. The app can be downloaded from the App store or Google Play Store.
- Enable Bluetooth on your device
- Press and hold the power button on the reader until a light starts flashing blue
- Enter the SwipeSimple application. Type in an amount, then tap on Checkout
- Agree or Ok to all permissions asked by your device
- Tap on Select Reader, a white box will pop up with the Reader name to select
- Then you will see “Connected”
Having trouble connecting your device? Follow these troubleshooting steps:
- The card reader has been charged for at least 2 hours
- Bluetooth is enabled on your device
- All permissions have been enabled for the SwipeSimple Mobile App
- Your device and card reader are within 10-15 feet of each other
- The SwipeSimple Mobile App is updated to the latest version
- Confirm that your device is running on iOS version 12.0 and above or Android version 5.0 and above
Other important notes:
The B200 and B250 Bluetooth readers can only be paired to one device at a time. Ensure the Bluetooth reader is not paired with another device. If the reader is paired to another device, please select "Forget This Device" in the Bluetooth settings and try again.