Notifications for Approved Transactions
For all approved scheduled payments, your customers will receive a receipt via email notifying them of the charge that was made to their credit card.
To receive an email notification for all approved transactions as well:
- Go to your Account Settings on the dashboard
- Click on the Receipts tab
- Check Email a copy of each digital receipt to
- Input the email address(es) which you would like the receipt to be sent to
- Click Update Settings to save changes
Approved scheduled payments will be displayed and can be accessed from Transactions page, and the Last Transactions section on the customer profile page.
Notifications for Declined/Error Transactions
For all declined/error scheduled payments, an email notification will be sent to all users with Admin access. To view the list of users with Admin access, go to Users on your dashboard.
To retry the failed transaction:
- Go to a customer profile and click new charge to create a sale.
- Update the selected stored credit card in Cards section.
- Retry the failed transaction by clicking on New Charge in the Transactions section, and running it on the Virtual Terminal.
Decline/error scheduled payments will not affect any future scheduled payments. SwipeSimple will still attempt to charge your customer’s stored credit cards at the next payment interval.
Declined/error scheduled payments will be displayed and can be accessed from Transactions page, and the Transactions section on the customer profile page.