1. Charge your card reader with the enclosed USB cable. You can either connect the card reader to a computer or power adapter. A full charge may take up to two hours.
3. Enable Bluetooth on your device.
4. Power up the Swift B200 card reader by pressing and holding the power button.
5. During a sale, select the card reader form the ‘Select Reader’ list within the SwipeSimple app when prompted. Please note that the Swift B200 does not require any pairing before a sale.
6. When successfully connected, the LED indicator above the power button will be green.