What's included with the SM-L200 receipt printer?
- Printer and battery pack
- USB cable
- Sample receipt paper roll
- Belt clip
- SwipeSimple Tablet bundle Setup Guide – SM-L200
Which type of receipt paper should I purchase for the SM-L200?
The SM-L200 features a thermal printer, and uses special thermal receipt printer that does not require any ink or toner ribbon. Please ensure that you use the recommended receipt paper.
Manufacturer: Star Micronics
Size: Roll (2.25 in x 50 ft) The printer will work well with paper rolls between 2.24" and 2.28" in width.
Additional receipt paper rolls are usually sold in a case of 12 rolls.
Please contact your Merchant Service Provider to purchase additional receipt paper rolls.
Why is my SM-L200 printing blank paper?
The SM-L200 features a thermal printer, and uses special thermal receipt printer that does not require any ink or toner ribbon. Please ensure that you use the recommended paper roll.
- Open printer cover.
- Flip paper roll over and close printer cover.
- Try re-printing a test receipt.
- If receipts are still blank, it is likely that the paper roll isn’t a thermal receipt paper roll. Please contact your Merchant Service Provider to purchase thermal receipt paper.
Why is my SM-L200 blinking red?
This most likely indicates that the printer cover is open, the printer is out of paper, or the paper roll is not loaded correctly. Please check the SM-L200’s LCD screen for an error message.
- Open the printer cover and remove the paper roll, or reload a new roll if your printer’s paper is running low.
- Reload the paper roll and close the cover. Please ensure that the paper roll is loaded in the correct direction.