Follow these troubleshooting tips if you're having trouble connecting your mPOP to your device.
- Ensure that your device’s OS and the SwipeSimple app are up to date.
- SwipeSimple requires iOS version 14.0 and above and Android version 5.0 and above.
- Ensure that both the mPOP and your device are within a 10-15 ft range.
- Power down your mPOP, and power it back up again.
- Toggle your device’s Bluetooth setting off and then on again. Ensure that the mPOP is paired in your device’s Settings app.
- Restart the SwipeSimple app.
- In the SwipeSimple app > Settings > Device Management, pull and release the Device Management Panel to refresh it.
- Make sure your mPOP isn't paired with another device.
If the preceding steps don't solve your issue, follow these steps to initialize your Bluetooth settings back to factory mode.
- Press and hold the Bluetooth reset button located to the left of USB ports on the underside of the mPOP until the Error LED blinks red.
- Make sure the mPOP remains switched on during the process.
Bluetooth setting is successfully restored back to factory mode when the Error LED stops blinking.
In the Settings app of your device, go to Bluetooth and look for your mPOP’s serial number (format: STAR mPOP-CXXXX, with the last 4 digits representing your mPOP’s serial number) as a listed device. Select the device to pair it.