To learn more, check out the overview below or watch the video webinar.
At the top of the page, you will find your total transactions, number of successful transactions, and average transaction value:
- Total Transactions – The total revenue processed through SwipeSimple, for the specified date range.
- Successful Transactions – The total number of successfully processed transactions, for the specified date range.
- Average Transaction – The average value of a successful transaction.
To see your sales stats between two specific dates, select your desired date range using the calendar and click “Apply”.
Scroll down to the lower half of the Dashboard page to view the following:
- Last 10 Transactions – Shows you the 10 most recent transactions for your business, starting backwards from the latest date specified in the date range.
You can click on each transaction to see the details, or go straight to the main Transactions page by clicking “View All Transactions”.
- Overview of Transactions – Shows you the percentages of swiped, manually entered, and cash transactions over the date range specified.
- Credit Transactions by Card Type – Shows you the percentages of VISA, Mastercard, AMEX and other card types used to pay at your business, over the date range specified.