The Swift card readers do not need to be paired in the Bluetooth settings of your device.
To pair the B200 or B250 with an iOS device, ensure the following steps have been taken:
- The card reader has been charged for at least 2 hours
- Bluetooth is enabled on your device
- All permissions have been enabled for the SwipeSimple Mobile App
- To check this open up the Settings of your iPhone and scroll down until you see SwipeSimple. When you click on SwipeSimple, you'll be able to see which permissions are enabled.
- Your device and card reader are within 10-15 feet of each other
- The SwipeSimple Mobile App is updated to the latest version
- Confirm that your device is running on iOS version 11.0 and above
Other important notes:
The B200 and B250 Bluetooth readers can only be paired to one device at a time. Ensure the Bluetooth reader is not paired with another device. If the reader is paired to another device, please select "Forget This Device" in the Bluetooth settings and try again.