If you are having connectivity issues with the SM-L200, follow the troubleshooting steps below:
- Ensure that your device’s OS and the SwipeSimple Mobile App are up to date. SwipeSimple requires iOS version 12.0 and above, Android version 5.0 and above.
- Ensure that the SM-L200 and your device are within 10–15 feet of each other.
- Power down your SM-L200, and power it back up again.
- Toggle your device’s Bluetooth setting off and then on again. If you are using an Android device, ensure that the SM-L200 is paired in your device’s Settings app.
- Restart the SwipeSimple Mobile App.
- From the SwipeSimple Mobile App go to Settings and select Device Management. Drag down and release the Device Management screen to refresh it and you should see your device show up here.